Saturday, February 11, 2012

Annotated Bib #2

Roan,S.(2008,September 01).Tempest in a bottle. Los Angeles Times.Retrieved fromhttp://articles.latimes.com/2008/sep/01/health/he-Drinking1 Summary:In this article lowering the drinking age is discussed. Also the article mentions how many alcohol related accidents occur among college student each year in The United States.The article also mentions the 2004 death of a University of Colorado student. Assessment:The article was a little helpful to me because it gives me some numbers I could possibly use in my project. The website is a news website so it could be reliable but at the same time it could be bias information. Reflection:I found the article to be informative but it seems to mainly concentrate on under age drinking on campuses and I'm more concerned about information about the drinking being lowered on more then just campuses.

1 comment: