Sunday, February 5, 2012

Annotated Bib #1

Annotated Bibliography Minton, M. (2011, April 20). Lower The Drinking Age For Everyone. national review online.Retrieved fromhttp://www.nationalreview.com/articles/264916/lower-drinking-age-everyone-michelle-minton Summary: This article talks about some reasons why the legal drinking age in the United State is twenty-one. This article also talks about the differences between how people under the age of twenty-one view and think about alcohol compared to those in places like Europe where the drinking age is either eighteen in some place or non at all. Assessment: This article was helpful to me because it let me know of other places that have a low or no drinking age and it gives me information on why the drinking age in the United State is twenty-one. The website looks like it could be a reliable source but I'm not too sure yet. Reflection: I'm not sure yet if i'll be using this site for my project. The site did provide me with lots of information that I found interesting but as of right now it's just a maybe.

3 comments:

  1. You did a good job with this annotated bib entry, but in the future I'd like you to break up the text the way the sample does. Also, the homework asked for two annotated bib entries. Please complete a second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out how to break up the text. Before I post something it is broken up but once I post it, it comes out how it is above. Is there something I have to do before posting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spacing typically stays how you type it up. Maybe you have some option selected that takes it out. I'll try to take a look at it with you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete